Monday, April 30, 2007

30 April 2007

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. But all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again.

My question is... how can the king's horse's help? It makes you think.

Deep deep.
Hmm. Should really be working on accounts. And i need to poo. i like the word poo. Reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Did the word "poo" exist when they were creating Winnie the Pooh? I wonder. Sigh. I'm in university. You would think i have more intellectual things to think about. Like saving the world. Was talking to Rachel today. And my parents. And i think i want to go to Somalia for my student exchange program. Or a really underdeveloped country. I think I need direction and passion in my life. Plus I would look really good with those braids in my hair. You know... like African people (is this entry racist?). Mother Teresa did it for India. Why can't I do it for Africa? I spoke to my dad and he was surprisingly freaked out by the idea and kept telling me (half seriously) to "Shut up".
It's weird that he would take it so seriously and freak out. Maybe its the fact that I'm not living at home and am alone abroad and he's scared of the fact that I could do whatever I want. Which is still weird. Because technically he's still paying for everything.
hmm... hmmm.
He asked me to "be normal". Now most people would think, that is such a cliched narrow minded thing to say. But see that's the beauty of parents. They have the right to say narrow minded things to you. They don't care either if its narrow minded or not. It's like "haha i'm your parent. I talk you listen".
But then again, I doubt Mother Teresa faced the same opposition. But as my father, in his parent-like and realistic way pointed out, "Are you Mother Teresa?". The debate could have gone on but i really did not feel like getting into it.
More soon.
Ok so it is much much later. I have studied and managed to partly tackle accounts. It is not so bad anymore. I have always liked numbers. I am listening to "It Ends Tonight" by All American Rejects. I love the chorus. LOVE LOVE. Hmm a friend was just online but he's gone off :( I have always enjoyed talking to him.
There is not really much to say. I was sleeping today. Well actually I was lying down and was in that half awake, half dreaming state (my roommate is disbelieving and is convinced I was asleep). But anyway I dreamt of this little boy. And he kept stretching when i touched him. I don't mean stretching as in craning his neck. But stretching as in his arms would just grow longer and longer and longer and his stomach stretched. He was rubber man. Weird.
Am bored bored bored bored bored.
More soon.

No comments: