Sunday, April 29, 2007

29 April 2007

As usual I am bored. I did not blog yesterday because I was not bored. I Want to fall in love. NOW. No one to love.

What is wrong with me? *anguished tone of voice* sigh. Yes yes. Me the drama queen.

I’m in a bad mood because the printer is out of ink. Why is it out of ink? Huh? Huh? *throws up hands threateningly* (who am I threatening?) I just bought a new ink cartridge. Hate this. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

I think I want chocolate.

More soon.

PS: once upon a time in a far away land. there lived a princess all sexy and tanned. This princess was stupid and was hated by cupid. I hate this princess too. You are all idiots and i can't stand you. Neither can the princess and we all lived happily ever after. ARGH

that was just pure frustration and nothing-to-do ness.

No comments: