Wednesday, May 23, 2007

23rd May 2007

So am back.
Do you lead a boring life but have your head so full most of the time that you feel as if you're going crazy most of time.
Maybe i should start meditation.
I wish my head would calm down though. Have exams coming up and cannot afford it going crazy on me. Am listening to "How to Save a Life" by The Fray. I love this song.
I really really really should study. What's wrong with me? Is anyone else doing this? Will go crazy. Just feel ergh most of the time. Don't know what's wrong. I mean i'm either wildly happy or bleh most of the time. I should really calm down. There is sense in moderation someone once said (atleast i think someone once said this).
I don't know ANYTHING.
Isn't the battle for self supposed to be more meaningful than this? I mean aren't i supposed to be off experiencing heartbreak and love and making mistakes? Instead i'm sitting on my bed ranting on my laptop. The laptop is pretty though. And the keybard is smooth.
Feel like chocolate. Still hope its just PMS.
More soon soon soon soon soon

No comments: